Royal Apartments Boutique Residence Gdańsk
§ 1 Subject of the regulations
1. The Regulations apply to all persons staying at the Royal Apartments Boutique Residence Gdańsk Aparthotel, hereinafter referred to as the Facility located in Gdańsk (postal code 80-451) at Tadeusza Kościuszki 8A Street.
2. The Regulations define the rules of responsibility, provision of services and staying on the premises of the Facility.
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by making a reservation, paying an advance, paying the entire amount due for the stay in the Facility, as well as by signing a registration and registration card. By making the above-mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that he has read the regulations and accepts its conditions.
4. The Regulations are public and available for inspection at any time at the reception of the facility and on the website at: www.brgdansk.pl
§ 2 Check-in
1. Apartments in the Facility are rented for hotel days, which last from 15:00 on the current day (check-in) to 11:00 on the next day (check-out).
2. Upon special request, the property can speed up the check-in time or delay the check-out time - additional charges may apply, subject to room availability. The final confirmation is made by the receptionist at the Guest's request on the day of arrival (expediting the day) or on the day of departure (extension of the day).
3. The length and hours of the hotel day set out in sec. 1 may change depending on the availability of the apartments.
4. The wish to start the hotel day earlier should be reported by the Guest no later than the day before arrival.
5. Willingness to extend for another full hotel night, the Guest should report no later than 9:00 on the day of the planned check-out. The Facility will take into account the request to extend the stay as far as possible occupancy of the Facility is possible.
6. Staying in the apartment or leaving things by the Guest after 11:00 am on the check-out date agreed when booking the stay is treated as an extension of the stay by another hotel day, which results in charging the Guest with the full hotel day.
§ 3 The process of booking, check-in and check-out
1. Entering the building and the apartment is done by entering the correct PIN code on the door lock, which the guest receives on the check-in day.
2. The facility reserves the right to refuse check-in to underage guests if they are not under the care of an adult.
3. A guest who wishes to check-in is obliged to present an identity document to the receptionist in order to identify the guest and / or fill in the registration and registration card and sign it.
4. If the Guest refuses to present an identity document, an employee of the Facility has the right to refuse to check in.
5. The Facility may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the regulations during their previous stay, in particular by causing damage to hotel property or the property of Guests, damage to the Guests, employees or employees of the Facility or other persons staying in the Facility.
6. The Facility may refuse to accept any other Guest who, in the opinion of the service, threatens the safety, health, life, image of other Guests, employees and the Facility (brand).
7. People who are not registered in the Facility may stay in the apartment rented by the Guest between the hours: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
8. The guest is obliged to inform the employee of the Facility about their willingness to check out from the Facility.
9. In the event of failure to cancel the reservation within the prescribed period, contained in the terms and conditions of the reservation, or in the event of failure to reach the Facility on time, the Facility will charge the Guest with a fee for the first hotel night, with the reservation that if the Guest has made a booking without the possibility of free cancellation, the Facility will charge the Guest with a fee for the entire stay booked.
10. In the event of the Guest's resignation from the stay during the hotel day, the Facility shall not refund the fee for the given hotel day.
11. If an invoice for other services is opened during the stay in the Facility, a fiscal receipt or an invoice will be issued after the payment for the services has been made, at the time of check-out at the latest.
12. In order to receive an invoice, the Guest should inform the reception about this fact at the time of booking.
§ 4 Responsibility of the Guest
1. The hotel guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the Facility, caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
2. The Guest is responsible for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the Facility caused by his pet.
3. Each time leaving the apartment, the Guest is obliged to properly secure it so that third party access is not possible. When the Guest is not in the room, the windows and doors must remain closed, the lights off, the taps turned off, and all electrical devices turned off.
4. Minors staying in the Facility must be under the constant supervision of their legal guardian.
5. The legal guardian bears full financial responsibility for damage caused by a minor over whom he is obliged to provide care.
6. The facility reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card after his departure or to add these damages to the final invoice for the damage caused or in the event of the Guest's failure to pay for the accommodation or other services.
7. The facility reserves the right to refuse to shorten the stay indicated in the Guest's booking, if the Guest's booking concerns an offer without the possibility of free cancellation, or if the request to shorten the stay was submitted, when changes in the booking were not possible due to the cancellation conditions contained in the booking confirmation Guest.
8. In the event of violation of any provisions of the regulations, the Facility has the right to refuse to provide services to the person who violates them without releasing the Guest from the obligation to pay for the entire stay according to the previously agreed price list.
9. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters and other similar devices in hotel rooms that do not constitute room equipment and it is forbidden to smoke tobacco products and electric cigarettes. In the event of a breach of the ban, the Hotel Guest may be charged a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 500 for each found breach of the ban, but this does not exclude the Facility's right to claim damages in excess of the contractual penalty, if the damage caused by the Hotel Guest exceeds its amount.
10. In the event that the breach of the smoking ban by the Guest triggers the fire alarm, resulting in the intervention of the fire brigade, the Facility will impose a penalty on the Guest related to the costs of the intervention of the fire brigade.
11. Due to the safety of the staff and Guests of the Facility, Guests traveling with pets are required to inform the Facility staff about this fact at the booking stage. If such information has not been provided at the booking stage, please inform the reception of the Facility upon check-in.
12. The facility reserves the right to refuse to check-in a guest with an animal, if the guest did not inform about the presence of the animal at the booking stage.
13. The Facility reserves the right to refuse to check-in a Guest traveling with an animal, if the presence of the animal may violate the safety of the staff or Guests of the Facility.
14. The Facility has a statutory right of lien on items brought by the Guest to the Facility in the event of delay in settling the payment for the stay or failure to pay for the services provided.
15. In the event of a fire alarm, the Guest is required to act in accordance with the evacuation plan.
§ 5 Responsibility of the Hotel
The facility is liable for loss or damage to items brought by people using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
The guest should put all valuables, important documents, money and other items of significant value in the reception safe.
The property offers free storage of these items in the safety deposit box at the reception.
The facility is liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value only if these items have been placed in the hotel deposit at the reception.
In the event of damage, the Guest should notify the reception about the damage immediately after its discovery.
The facility reserves the right to refuse to accept high-value items, significant amounts of money, items threatening safety and large- items that cannot be placed in the deposit.
The Facility is not responsible for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it and animals, regardless of whether the vehicle has been parked in the hotel car park or outside the premises of the Facility.
§ 6 Services
The facility provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of any reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to immediately report them to the staff of the Facility, which will enable the hotel to react immediately.
The facility is required to provide guests with:
● services in accordance with the accepted standard
● security of stay
● security of keeping secret information about the Guest
● professional and courteous service in the scope of all services provided in the Facility
● cleaning the room and carrying out the necessary repairs of the devices during the Guest's absence, and in his presence only if he wishes to do so
● technically efficient room; in the event of defects, the Facility will first try to remove them; if it is not possible to remove the defect, the Facility will make every effort to change the room or otherwise reduce the inconvenience, if possible.
Additionally, at the Guest's request, the Facility provides the following services free of charge:
● providing information related to the stay and travel
● keeping money and valuables in a hotel deposit during the Guest's stay in the Facility, subject to the provisions referred to above
● storage of the Guest's luggage (the hotel may refuse to accept the luggage for storage on dates other than the dates of the Guest's stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage), unless this is precluded by mandatory provisions of law
● Internet access on the premises of the Facility
The property reserves parking spaces for an additional fee.
The facility offers all guests access to broadly understood concierge services. These services cover a range of activities and amenities. Fulfillment of requests and recommendations addressed by the Guest to the Concierge will be subject to his or her own individual decision.
§ 7 Lost property policy
Personal belongings left in the hotel room by the Guest on their departure will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at their expense.
According to the Civil Code, if the Guest does not receive an instruction to send back the items left behind, the hotel will store the above items at the expense of the owner for a period of one year, and after this period, these items will become the property of the Facility.
If it is not possible to summon the Guest to collect the item found within one year from the date of its finding, the item left becomes the property of the finder.
Claims for compensation for damage resulting from the loss of items brought to the Facility shall expire one year after the Guest ceases to use the services of the Facility.
The facility does not store food products, medicines or other items that may be damaged or expired.
§ 8 Complaints
Guests have the right to file a complaint in the event of noticing any deficiencies in the quality of the services provided.
All complaints regarding the stay should be submitted to the Concierge in writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com
The complaint should be submitted immediately after noticing the deficiencies in the standard of the services provided.
§ 9 Additional provisions
1. The facility accepts the presence of animals. The fee for the stay of animals in accordance with the applicable price list. The owner of the animal is obliged to keep it in such a way that it does not pose a threat to other Guests and staff.
2. The Guest is obliged to remove any dirt left by the animal on the premises of the Facility. If, due to the presence of an animal in the Facility, it is necessary to additionally clean the room or other hotel rooms, the Guest is obliged to cover the costs of such cleaning.
3. It is forbidden to store dangerous goods in hotel rooms: weapons and ammunition, flammable materials, explosives, illumination materials and other materials considered dangerous.
4. It is forbidden to conduct acquisition and door-to-door sales on the premises of the Facility.
5. The facility operates both in the mode where the staff is on site and in the unmanned mode.
6. There is a curfew in the Facility from 22:00 to 07:00.
7. It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the premises of the Facility, cause unpleasant odors and other activities that disturb, harm or disrupt the stay of other Guests of the Facility.
8. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the hotel rooms and common parts of the Facility and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment, which does not affect their functionality and safety of use.
9. Public spaces on the premises of the Facility are monitored and registered. Monitoring recordings are deleted after 30 days and are properly protected against unauthorized access. The Guest of the Facility, entering the premises of the Facility, consents to the registration of the image. Monitoring is used to improve the safety of hotel guests.
10. In the event of non-compliance with the regulations by the Guest, especially in the event of disturbing order, creating a risk of damaging the health or life of the Guest or other guests, the Facility has the right to call physical security in order to neutralize the threat. In such a situation, the hotel guest may be charged a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 1,000 for each security intervention, but this does not exclude the Facility's right to demand compensation in excess of the contractual penalty, if the damage caused by the hotel guest exceeds its amount.
13. Any disputes between the Guest and the Facility will be settled by the General Court competent for the location of the Facility.
14. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the applicable Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, shall apply.